- Vet recommended: recommended solution to help dogs adjust to challenging situations and curb stress related unwanted behaviors
- Over 90 percent effective to help reduce separation anxiety and fear of loud noises (thunderstorms-fireworks) for dogs, increase focus during training sessions, and help dogs adapt to new surroundings
- Stop problem barking, destructive chewing, trembling, panting, and shaking caused by anxiety
- Drug free calming solution: 100 percent drug free, and mimics a mothers natural nursing pheromones, which helps dogs to feel safe and calm
- Refill Lasts up to 4 weeks: This product is the refill only – you need to purchase a diffuser separately; To maximize effectiveness, replace the vial every 4 weeks, and the diffuser every 6 months
- EASY TO USE: Simply put on your Calming Collar, and you are good to go! Your dog’s body heat will activate the calming pheroemones, which will help your dog to stay calm all day long, regardless of the situation
Details: Does your dog bark excessively? Are they pacing, panting, whining or hiding on a regular basis? These behaviors may be caused by fear and anxiety. ADAPTIL is a vet recommended, clinically proven, drug free solution that helps your dog feel calmer. The Calm Home Diffuser Kit provides “comforting messages” (dog appeasing pheromones that mimic a mother’s nursing pheromones) that helps dogs feel calm and relaxed in situations like loud noises (thunderstorms and fireworks), being home alone, traveling or other fearful situations. These odorless messages are only perceived by dogs and provide a strong signal of security and comfort. By making your dog feel relaxed and less stressed, it helps to reduce problem behaviors. Cats and people are not affected by these pheromones. The ADAPTIL Calm Home Refill includes one refill vial (diffuser head sold separately). You should plug your diffuser in the room(s) where your dog spends the most time – each diffuser covers up to 700 sq. feet. Make sure your diffuser isn’t covered by curtains, or behind furniture. Each refill can last up to 30 days. For maximum effectiveness, you should replace your diffuser every 6 months. Make sure to follow the instructions when plugging in your diffuser, and plug the diffuser in upright.
There are no reviews yet.